Sinister: In Twisted Braids Of Lilies Knitting The Loose Train Of Thy Amber-Dropping Hair

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Sun Oct 29 16:04:15 GMT 2000

Hi Little Seconds,

Sorry about that, but the Gentle Waves have got me feeling all Miltonian.
Falling From Grace is very strongly reminiscent of some other tune, but I
can’t yet place it.

Thanks to Toby for the interview with Mick "Munchies" Cooke. I'm dying to
see the T Rex, Queen &  Pirsig influences come out in Belle and Sebastian's
music. Writing lyrics about epistemology? or maybe they'll just wear
make-up.

You probably all know this, but the charity auction starts on Monday, hit

http://www.myspace.co.uk/belleandsebastian/auction.html

then for a link to the auction site. A whopping 162 lots to bid for so there
must be something for everyone. Katarina's B&S Handjobs may well have
supplanted Honey's postulated favourite the no gag reflex one. You can even
bid for all the members of the band (er, except one).

I’ve sat here for a while now, so I guess that’s it. I hope I send *this*
one to the correct address.

Love,

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK