Sinister: The first day of snow...

Chris Paluch keleidoscopic at xxx.com
Mon Oct 30 06:39:15 GMT 2000

Hi Sinister,
Last night was the first snow in vermont that was
state wide for all intentional purposes.  There is
snow on the ground now and well those who ski are
probably happy.  I do not ski, I just become more of a
bedhead during winter and record alot of music...and
of course study more.  Now if I can only spot the fox
snow that i have been seeing in the massive forests
around here it would be great and very list
appropriate.

By the way any of those on the list who sent me the
addy for the fishytown art space I must thank you.
For anybody who is going to tour in the future this
place was the coolest venues on earth, it was done up
like a giant tropical forest by a bunch of little
kids...it is hard to descibe beyond that, but it is
very cool.  I saw the softies and they are wonderful
people...Same with mirah and the micorphones(phil).
Oh Jennifer from the softies noticed my B&S badge(the
boy one), she never saw it before...  Basically it was
one of the best shows i was at...

I am missing out on holloween this year, but it feels
more like christmas to me. Strangely i am happy
regardless.

Chris