Sinister: extreme games

Lawrence Mikkelsen mikelsen at xxx.nz
Mon Oct 30 06:43:31 GMT 2000

Hey gang ....

Don't like to sk favours, but ....

***I NEED A FAVOUR***
***THIS HAS TO DO WITH COLDPLAY***
***READY?***
I don't suppose anyone bought yesterday's "Independant on Sunday" and wants
to send me the free Coldplay EP which was allegedly given away with it. i
would REALLY appreciate this if anyone could help me out this this .....
thanks. I can send money to cover postage and cost, or swap for a few tasty
treats on CD-R.

***NAPSTER FOR THE MACINTOSH***
My goodness. How brilliant is this? I know have the much sought after Verve
"Voyager 1" bootleg. I can't believe how much music I've been missing out on
before the Mac version came out. Wow!!!! I have a lovely G3 and twin ISDN
lines at work, and the bountiful cornacopia of free music is just flowing.

(Oh, and record company people. The music I download is the rare/live stuff
you *won't* release for public consumption, so you're not losing a dime off
me!)

I played laser tag yesterday. Inside this 25 year old shell is the soul of a
14 year old boy! It was s mcuh fun. I don't think I've played it since i was
a kid, but did it go off? Yes, it did. And then a drive out to some thermal
pools in the middle of nowhere for more *EXTREME!!!!* hydrosliding action.
Boy oh boy.

Anyway, enough. I must rest my aching body.

take care,

Lawrence