Sinister: The beaufort scale says 13! (English headlines)

Martin Robinson Martin at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 30 18:15:10 GMT 2000

Sorry I was only beau gesting there in honour of Spinal Taps (I saw one
of them on telly the other day and I don't think they're for me) but
anyway...brrr.. it is a bit breezy or is just me? A bit of wind of the
whole infrastructure collapses. What would Lord Palmerston say? He'd
probably send gunboats to Greece, which wouldn't do anyone any good
really. Ummm... Hello pumpkin heads,

If anyone puts on gigs outside the metropolis of London in the fair
windy isles of Great Britain and wants to help me can you email me and
I'd be eternally grateful.

Oh and if you think that's list abuse wait for this:

LONDON! Saturday 4th November! 8:30 till late it's Strange Fruit
Upstairs at the Garage with the wonderful TOMPAULIN and some other band
I can't be arsed to hype called Copenhagen. ummm....!!!! That's better.
To save a whole English pound sterling on entry on this musical
extravaganza, which you can club together to buy ME drinks, go to:

http://www.strange-fruit.co.uk/flyer/flyer.jpg

(if you do check their website out try not to worry about the numerous
mentions of off-kilter eclectica, it all comes out in the wash. There's
also directions and stuff there but feel free to email me if you need
even more info.)

Then you get a fortnight off to recover before the the... 18th of
November where there is a little soirée at London's finest, and in my
humble opinion grandest venue, the Betsey Trottwood in Farringdon where
they'll be bands and pop to keep you entertained into the early hours.
But more of that later, just put it in your Hello Kitty diaries now...
Oh and soon after that there's some Kindercore band fun in store for
you. I'm too good to you aren't I? I wonder if I can get a listing in
Smash Hits? As that would make me only a few steps away from Ronan
Keating, and that's a few steps from god. I like the way he's predicted
the storms here by dancing on a car in a flooded river in his video.
Maybe he created the floods in a rage against our putting the Spice
Girls back to number one sinning ways. Ronan I repent!

Ummm.... doesn't it get dark early now. I wonder how that happened. Has
anyone bid on the B&S auction site yet? I haven't got my registration
details yet. Apparently the mimimum bid to go out for beers and pub
games with my flatmates is £15. I think they've been priced out already.
I'd pay good money if they'd clean up after themselves in the bathroom
and do the washing up every once in a while, but I guess there isn't
much chance of that eh?... Oh well better get that mop out then...

Te ra,

Martin