Sinister: dimatapp flavored popsicles!!

Phillip Runion prbar at xxx.com
Tue Oct 31 06:42:29 GMT 2000

if anything can take your mind off of things it is knowing that there will
be a pair of light blue monkey gloves arriving by post in two days. i fell
in love at first sight and kept on talking about them and finally my friend
said, if you really like them that much, i'm going to order them for you.
I'm already thinking of names for them. i'll have to wait until i'm holding
them, or wearing them on my hands, of course, before actually deciding. i
think one will be a girl and one will be a boy; identicle twins with the
obvious exceptions. there is only one catch. i'm not sure that they will fit
my hands as they are actually meant for girls, and are being ordered from
the delia's catalogue. are girl gloves generally smaller than boy gloves? i
think that they are. i hope they fit, even though i intend on making them
fit, even if they don't.i can't wait!

can anyone recommened a good book or web page that chronicles the role of
women in film? I have to give an oral presentation on the subject, and
though i am very fond of many female characters in many films, i'm not so
sure that i could pigeonhole their contributions into a ten minute speech
without some sort of guide lines. i've tried and ended up with very little
to work with so far. i was a little put off after being assigned this topic,
as the next one she handed out was "the impact that the british invasion
made on the american music industry" about which i could speak on at length
and without preperation at all. Que Sarrah.

Why doesn't G.W. ever write anything to the list?
in the words of the great Homer Simpson: "I demand satisfaction!"
oh yeah, well i challenge you to a dual
i accept your dual. you choose the weapon at 20 paces. sunrise tomorrow.
Oh no! what am i going to do Marge?
i guess you'll have to dual him homey.
but i don't want satisfaction anymore.
what am i doing?
Content: Stuart is so encouraging in his note above the auction items. Very
sweet and he leaves his typos.
i had cats when i was a kid.
phil r