Sinister: Just Wanky Wank

Sam Walton samwaltonyeah at xxx.com
Tue Oct 31 15:02:49 GMT 2000

Hello everybody,

I'm becoming more and more of a lurker by the day on this list; I wish I
wasn't.
I wish I had more interesting things to say, like some of our more prolific
posters.
But, alas, I don't.

Anyway, the point of this post is that in this month's Select magazine there
is a nice article on Isobelle, and there is also a 'Top Ten' of 'Potential
New Belle & Sebastian Song Title', which includes "Give Me Your Dentures,
Vicar, I'm Sick Of Sucking On Biscuits", and "It's Not The Cough That
Carries You Off, It's The Coffin They Carry You Off In".
Tee, and indeed, hee.

And it gives The Gentle Waves' album 3 blobs out of 5.
But I can't comment on that because I haven't heard the record.

I went to see BDB last night.
I reckon that boy needs a good editor - he was on stage for two and half
hours and played about an hour of good stuff.
The rest was wank.
Funny wank at times, but mostly just wanky wank.

Anyway, enough of this nonsense.

love

Sam.x