Sinister: pumpkin pie

Amy Jackson angelfairybelle at xxx.com
Tue Oct 31 15:57:58 GMT 2000

hi,
i feel much better than i did in my last post, i went home for the weekend,
and it turned out that the doctors had got it wrong about my grandpa.
oh joy.
so it turns out that he's not dying after all, he's gonna be fine, he just
needs more tests done and some rest.  my gran is raging, i can see a
negligence case coming up ahead...
i still hate uni.
went out last night to the 13th note with my room mate lorna, diane our
friend from upstairs, ally96 and juicy lucy.  she's stranded in glasgow
y'know, cos of trains and stuff.  we ate spicy chips, did graffiti on the
toilet wall again and it was a grate night.
have you noticed how cold it's got lately?  i keep feeling as if it's gonna
snow or something.  i wish it would, i love the snow.  we could have a
sinister snowball fight in a park somewhere, that would be cool.  cos i live
by the sea, we don't normally get a lot of snow cos the sea salt melts it.
does glasgow get a lot of snow?
there are loads of barnardos people lining sauchiehaall street, asking for
money.  coming home from uni is like running a gauntlet.  it's not that i'm
not generous, but can't they see i'm a student, they should be helping me,
not trying to get money out of me!
sorry, that wasn't very nice.
miss owl has been a bit quiet lately, i hope she's okay...
spent to much money on cd's and a new mobile phone last week.  i'm a
disgrace.
on that note, i better go,
hugs,
amy xxx