Sinister: SmAsH-iNg TiMe!!

triumphant loser margarita at xxx.com
Thu Sep 21 15:09:03 BST 2000

 I was just pondering the same Sunday question.....why must they suck so
badly?Not only are they a bore, they drag on forever.It must be the whole
prelude to a Monday thing that ruins the occasion.Ahhhhh yes thinking back
to school days......thinking about returning to a horrible Monday at about
10:00am on a Sunday ruined the whole day.

  *hide on the promanade, etch your postcard....how i dearly wish i was not
here*