Sinister: Murmurings from the black lagoon

Ben Chess burgr at xxx.com
Fri Sep 1 04:38:41 BST 2000

Hi Sinister!  I feel embarassed when I read all the
"coming-out-of-the-nursery" emails.  I was released from the nursery well
over a year ago, and like the silly lambs that don't escape when released I
remained a lurker.  Bah!

All these disgruntlings about Isobel has got me in a tizzy.  She *was* the
one who sang that french song in the live recording in Paris bootleg that
everyone and their grandmother has, right?  Did you hear her little apology
for her bad french at the end?  That accent has this american boy swooned.
:)

well I just moved into my dorm room for the first time this week. University
of Michigan.  I love Ann Arbor, but this is the worst part, when you're new
and don't know anyone yet and end up spending the night on the computer
writing emails.  I still love you guys tho.  I went dancing tonight and a
few girls eyed me, but my self-esteem thinks its because I could, as a
"white guy", dance silly.  But Stuart tells me its okay to "dance all night
like I'm a soul boy" and "cause offence just by the way I look"  and that i
did.  anyone have any suggestions for a shy lonely boy?

the list lurk,
ben

 ++++++  August 27th Sinister Third Birthday Red Underwear Day   ++++++