Sinister: Autumn I (one)

P F pinefox at xxx.com
Fri Sep 1 18:13:12 BST 2000

"
All the colours change
You will see
Autumn's almost here
Regret will bring him back to me
"

That's what a pop group said in the 1990s. And look, they were right! Autumn
*is* here! Specifically September, which means it's time to crack open
'isn't anything' again. I did, and it - is... everything. Isn't it?

To mourn the beginning of autumn, I decided to look at what had been posted
to sinister on this date in the past. 1st September 1997, and a fellow