Sinister: New York, put on your picnicking shoes.

Julie jules at xxx.cx
Fri Sep 1 22:16:09 BST 2000

Okay okay, I've been stuck at my parents' house in Pennsylvania and thought
that I couldn't get to this account from here, but I can, and I did, and I
had 200 Sinister messages.  But more importantly, I can SEND a sinister
message, because I have a PICNIC to make you all come to.
The New York City Sinister Picnic 2000 will be held in Central Park,
Saturday, September 9th, from 2 pm until we get bored of each other.  The
picnic spot is pretty easy to get to.  Do you know how to get to the
Metropolitan Museum of Art?  If you don't and you can't figure it out,
email me.  From the Met, walk down one of the pathways into Central Park on
either side of the building.  You'll come to a silly archy thing.  Trot
through the archy thing.  On the right will be the Obelisk, which has
always served as a highly unnecessary phallic symbol in the park, if you
ask me.  Walk straight down the path and to the left will be a little
splotch of grass and trees where we will be picnicking.  This splotch is in
the southeast corner of the Great Lawn, above the turtle pond, in case
you're coming from another direction.  It should be pretty easy to find,
but if you need more directions, email me and I'll...draw you a picture or
something.  Please bring some food or something along that line so we can
have something to do besides sit and stare at each other.  I know of at
least 10 people who will be at the picnic already, most of whom I already
know and including everyone's favorite listee from Thailand, OON!  After
the picnic there will probably be some drunken revelry as it's my TWENTY
FIRST BIRTHDAY on September 10th, the day the government deems me mature
enough to purchase and imbibe alcohol, those silly bastards.  Feel free to
bring me presents or booze!  And email me if you have questions, I can give
you my phone number if you want.  Please come to the picnic it's going to
be fuuuuuuunnnnnnn.
I have to give a shoutout to my favorite Spanish listee, now, Jordi.  He
can folla a mi mono tonto anytime!  HA HA HA!  I said "fuck my silly
monkey" in Spanish.  *giggle*
Love you all, come picnic with me!

xoxo
Julie
 ++++++  August 27th Sinister Third Birthday Red Underwear Day   ++++++