Sinister: The scars of scratch and peel

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Sat Sep 2 00:07:42 BST 2000

Hello everybody,

Hmm.. I am feeling a bit sinister today, so naturally I should either
see a minister, or write to sinister, and since the houses of parliament
is quite far away I have no choice but to bother you.

I have no reason to feel bad, I have given a presentation yesterday which
went really well, I had a part with free drinks yesterday, and it's weekend.
But I have just been very tired and worn out.

Only one more week in lovely London and two more week in Minging MK and it's
back to Notbad Nottingham for me.  I think I'm going to miss London a lot.

A big HUG and thanks to all of you who have been holding my hands and looking
after me whilst I was getting lost, confused and corrupted in the city, yes
you know who you are and you should all award yourself a can of Red Bull for
being so absolutely lovely :-)

Is it selfish to post silly things on Sinister just to make yourself feel
better for the night?  I think it is but sorry it's too late now.. :-)
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (catches breath)

Soft Beds and Red Bulls
Ken
P.S.: I feel a dark cloud is looming.. yes, I think the dark side is about
to take over the world.. A Milton Keynes meety-upty-picnicy-thingy is
being organised for around the 16th September.. If you are around that
area, you better get in touch, or you will be, er, dunno really. :) But
you should... more details to follow :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
 ++++++  August 27th Sinister Third Birthday Red Underwear Day   ++++++