Sinister: a week in the life of a toy design student....

Bipedalboy at xxx.com Bipedalboy at xxx.com
Sat Sep 2 05:54:09 BST 2000

ciao fellow sinisters, im sorry to intrude with such silly tales of my
studies but i have to tell you all its quite a silly mission to do "research"
at toy "r" us. the professors highly recommend for us to go to toy stores to
look as well as play with the latest toys that are available for children to
play with, sounds like a doleful event in my book, i think not. all in all i
still cant believe i am studying to create playful things to stimulate and
corrupt (hehehe) young minds....more tales to come.....luis

p.s. some musical content for everyone to enjoy, everyone should pick up a
pizzicato five cd and dance like soulful simian, wash it down with a good art
book of joseph cornell so your eyes can devour dreamlike landscapes of an
innocent nature
 ++++++  August 27th Sinister Third Birthday Red Underwear Day   ++++++