Sinister: fido, your leash is too long

Lawrence Mikkelsen mikelsen at xxx.nz
Sat Sep 2 23:46:19 BST 2000

Just aquickie today, rather than some massive missive about who-knows-what.

During the (extrememly protracted) recording of "Fold Your Hands Child ..."
I recall reading that the band had recorded *more* than 20 songs. Taking in
to account that there were 11 tracks on the album, and a further threee on
the "Legal Man" single (and I don't even thing "Winter Wooksie" was recorded
in those sessions), that leaves at least six, maybe more, currently
completed (or almost completed) but unreleased B&S tracks.

Is there anyone on this list who is intimate enough with the band to know
exactally what was left off the album? I note with hope and interest that
there was mention thatthe band were working on new material (in the press
release which came out about the tour next year). Wouldn't it be grand if
there was already half an album in the wings, and we got a new one early
next year to coincide with the tour? Or at least maybe some new EPs or
singles.

I can but live in hope.

Oh, bloody hell The Field Mice are good. Thanks to all the people who mailed
me and recommended I get the "Where'd you learn to kiss that way?" album.
It's grand, and quite different from what I was expecting. I'm in love

How come no one has mentioned how brilliant "Good Fruit" by Hefner is? Did
anyone tape their session last week? Anyone? anyone? I'd LOVE a copy, and
could *poissibly* repay you handsomely.

Right, I'm off ......

Lawrence Mikkelsen

 ++++++  August 27th Sinister Third Birthday Red Underwear Day   ++++++