Sinister: career paths & erotic metaphors

robert smith strappingarab at xxx.com
Mon Sep 4 16:16:41 BST 2000

hello all,

the tome has come that my bank balance has forced me to drop any sense of
artistic integrity.

the plan i've always had for making a living in this life is to be a writer
i may only be young but i've had plenty of encouragement from my tutors at
uni. i was having a coffee and a menthol cigarette with my old first year
tutor the other day and as usual she had to pay because i am living
somewhere just below the bread line. so there we were joyfully partaking of
some legal stimulants when she came up with a novel suggestion (like the
pun?). she said i should write mills and boon books for a while to earn a
bit of cash.

just in case any of you innocent people don't know what mills and boon are,
let me just explain. they are basically porno novels. you see old ladies
reading them on the train. and you have know idea the sort of smut they are
reading. no wonder they always have their legs apart (sorry).

so i thought ok, why not? i'll have to use a pen name because i don't want
to be tarnished for ever. but sod it! better this than always living off the
generosity of my friends.

so if any of you have any interesting erotic metaphors you'd like to share,
please feel free......

anyway, bye for now

robert smith

p.s. jules i will send you a letter soon, the delay has been because this
week has been mental.

 ++++++  August 27th Sinister Third Birthday Red Underwear Day   ++++++