Sinister: No one has told me, "Don't be stupid 'cause you're looking great."

CaMo81 at xxx.com CaMo81 at xxx.com
Mon Sep 4 19:20:50 BST 2000

    I haven't posted for quite a while (3 days) and I figured "no time like
the present."
I returned from my short trip to Pennsylvania yesterday after catching
copious amounts of fish and lounging about.  Last night I attempted to write
a story about something, but everything I started came out like shite and I
lost interest.  I said to a friend once that you should be emotionally
involved with what you write and I certainly wasn't emotional about what I
wrote last night, so I threw my notebook across the room, exclaimed "shite"
pretty loud and then went to sleep.  I haven't written anything in a few
months and I fear my creative well may be drying up.  Maybe it's because I've
been living on salad and cottage cheese in an effort to lose a bit of weight.
 Unfortunately, no one has told me "Don't be stupid 'cause you're looking
great."  Anyway (does it seem like I say that too often?), I have to go
finish reading "In Cold Blood" for school. It's ok so far but not one of my
favorites.  I guess after you read "The World According to Garp" nothing
lives up anymore.  Anyway (there I go again), I have 2 days till school
starts and I still have to read 200 more pages!
    While food shopping with my Mom yesterday, I said to her, "Even though I
light scented candles in my room, like cute cars, dress twee and have never
had a real girlfriend, I'm not gay. She laughed and said that she didn't
think I was anyway. Not that there is anything wrong with being gay, I just
wanted to make sure I never had the same type of talk that Kenneth P had with
his dad, and then spend the rest of my life trying to prove that I wasn't
gay. I mean, the real reason I'm not actively seeking a girlfriend is because
in reality, High School relationships have to end. I don't even know where I
am going to college.  I'm starting to ramble so I'd better go read now. Bye
all.

                                                    Derek

    "My sister cried when I said she was haughty and condescending. I don't
know why though. She's only 4 years old." --Me
 ++++++  August 27th Sinister Third Birthday Red Underwear Day   ++++++