Sinister: Waiting for the digest to rise.

CaMo81 at xxx.com CaMo81 at xxx.com
Tue Sep 5 23:22:41 BST 2000

Hmmm. Is the digest backed up? its been nearly 2 days since I have received
one. It's interrupting my flow. Usually it goes; read digest, post, read
digest, post. Now it's going; read digest, post, wait for digest (but it
doesn't come), post, you get the idea.
    Apparently, my friend has recruited me to go see Modest Mouse on the
23rd.  The tickets are only $14 so I will go, but thing is, I've never heard
of modest mouse.  I have napster cranking out MM mp3's now, I hope I like
them, it would make the show that much better ;)
    Bought "Legal Man" today, it's pretty great to hear the recorded version
of "Wooskie" as I only have the live one on Mp3.  What's up with the whole
Isobel thing? It's known that her mincyness is an integral part of the band's
sound.  Stu M. probably has to let the other members of the band reach out
and do some of their own stuff.  If he doesn't they might get mad at him and
split like Stu D! (Even though Stu D. wasn't mad at Struan, you get the
point.)  It already seems like the rest of the band doesn't get enough credit
for their work.
    School starts tomorrow. I'm a bit restless, not that I want to go, but
It's going to be strange. I hate school. Actually, that's not true. I don't
hate school just 98% of the people in it.
    As for the picnic this Saturday, I'm afraid my twee self shant be in
attendance.  It's just a tad inconvenient with school and everything, and my
friend I was going to bring isn't all that into it.  My mum also said she
wasn't that comfortable about it and would have to think it over, which
basically means no.  Oh well, things might be easier next year.  I think that
I would probably not know anyone and being 16 I would feel a bit alienated.
I'm sensitive like that.  Bye for now.

                                                Derek

"Sebastian you're in a mess. You had a dream they called you king of all the
hipsters. Is it true or are you still the queen?"
 ++++++  August 27th Sinister Third Birthday Red Underwear Day   ++++++