Sinister: showgirl for a bride...

NeoSleeze at xxx.com NeoSleeze at xxx.com
Thu Sep 7 09:30:54 BST 2000

Thanks everyone for your music suggestions...
I have my list ready and gonna go on a music spree this weekend
Yeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

Golly I simply love the Belle and Sebastian video's on iCrunch I was
wondering if this was the complete set of them all? I was thinking that
maybe...
Ok there's one from each EP right Dog On Wheels, Century of Fakers, Modern
Rock Song, Legal Man, and Lazy Line Painter Jane...
And there are two from TBWTAS
Is It wicked not to care, and Dirty Dream number 2
And One from FYHCYWLAP
Wrong girl...
There has to be more right?!

Plus...

I was also wondering is anyone has heard Rhoda and can tell me if this is one
of those Outtakes from FYHCYWLAP cause I simply loooooooooove it...
yum it's like marshmallows...it's sweet and fluffy...

bah!
I love this list everyone is sooooo amazing...
Is there an Sinister-ines...from Washington State?  just moved here and would
loooooooooooveee to meet some fellow B+S Admirer's...

caio!
Richard

Ps. I kinda started on a webpage today it sorta is vile right now but you can
seee little portraits of meeeeeeeeeee....
http://members.aol.com/neosleeze/internal.htm
Pps...Mike J I have your cookies!