Sinister: sinister: Anyone from Vic (Osona)?

Punta de Llapis puntadellapis at xxx.com
Thu Sep 7 12:41:50 BST 2000

Hi you all!

Is there anyone from Vic in the list?
Billy Bragg and the Blokes are coming next week to Catalonia, to a music
festival in Vic (Mercat de Música Viva): next Friday 15, 19h.

We saw him some years ago, I'm afraid that it was the same year that B&S
came to the BAM (in Barcelona), but I didn't know them yet (shame on me!)...
But Billy was great! After the concert some people were waiting for him, and
he was very kind to us: showing us a photo of his son... He's very nice!

We are very glad for the new Segundos de luz mailing list, in Spanish...
Thanks to Jordiet for inviting us!
(Today we received the first message!)

See you there,

Annabel & Isaac