Sinister: the third planet

Kendra M Speirs speirs at xxx.edu
Fri Sep 8 00:04:05 BST 2000

Hi there sinister,

colleen .. you are right on ... the new Modest Mouse is a brilliant album
(*the moon and antarctica*) ... dark, a bit eery and full of rythmn. they
are tremendous lyricists too. similar sound as Built to Spill, i think.

anyone else see *wonderland* and leave feeling like all their nerve
endings were exposed? it's strange .. that a film about four days in the
lives of a couple young people in london could have such an incredible
impact. i saw it with a friend, and after it had finished we
staggered in a daze to a near pub and sat at the counter, clutching our
pints with both hands. neither of us could say much ... just gaze across
at our reflections behind random bottles of gin and whiskey.
i'd recommend the film, but be prepared for a melancholy evening.

i'm knackered. too much science, too little exposure to fresh air.

kendra