Sinister: Legal man lyrics

CaMo81 at xxx.com CaMo81 at xxx.com
Fri Sep 8 01:48:21 BST 2000

    Ahh some corrections. It goes:

    L-O-V-E love, its coming back, its coming back,
as opposed to:
    Eh, don't make me laugh, it's coming 'round, it's coming back.

    A little trick. If you look at the inside of the liner notes, on the
messy desk there are 2 letters. One is some of the lyrics of the song,
slightly different, but it's easy to pick out the differences.  The other is
something written to "Stevie" (I'm assuming Jackson). If you read it down.
It's slightly incoherent, but it mentions something about "Middle distance
runner."

    As for the Beatles:

    To quote my Dad after hearing "Band on the Run" by Wings, "They shot the
wrong Beatle."
That about sums it up.

    Its been said on the list by some people that they don't want to hear
about politics, updates on peoples lives, or long drawn out threads. What
then, might I ask, do you want? There is obviously a lack of B&S content due
to their secretive ways.  Personally, I would rather here about what's going
on in someone's life than a gig report or comparisons of bands I have never
heard of. Everyone needs somewhere to vent about what is bothering them or
what's going on in there lives. It's like the scene in the all the movies
where the housewife gets upset when her husband doesn't ask her how her day
was.  In my humble opinion, we should keep the list content diversified to
suit all members likes and dislikes.  I know I'm going to receive about 10
emails scolding me for being the insolent, naive child that I am.  Atleast I
will get responses. I always get more responses when I piss people off then
when I amuse them.

                                                        Psychologist for a
day,
                                                        Derek