Sinister: We don't need to show you no stinkin' subject line...

FearofMops at xxx.com FearofMops at xxx.com
Fri Sep 8 19:27:26 BST 2000

hello Sinister Massive....or something like that.
i'm popping up out of my whole. why..i can't exactly say. probably something to do with the fact that i've let over 100 list messages build up in my inbox and have
decided to use this 3 hour break between classes to read each and every one of them. so now i feel i have something to say. but don't be fooled...i really don't.
it's just that seeing so many things on which to comment, ralph nader, beatles, autumn (or absence thereof), 'isn't anything' (which is top notch), decadent hungarian aristocrats, jesse ventura, picnics, i feel i should add my voice to the throng. of course by now most of these are dead horses or are soooo last week. i will say that i'm quite ready for dead grass, gray skies, and cool autumn breezes. i'll probably get none of these. the closest it's come to cool weather here is mid-90's temperatures, which actually does feel cool after reaching 111 degrees.
school is in full swing and after much procrastination i've finally returned. i missed the chance to get a degree in the 20th century, but if all goes as planned(which it never does) i'll be a college graduate sometime before the year 3000. someone mentioned NPR(national public radio for non-amurricans)...i think it's grate...i listen to it every day during my commute.
one odd thing about school...almost every day someone tells me "nice shirt"...that's all they say, it's a different person every time too. so far i've received compliments on william burroughs, joy division, the clash, the flaming lips, and the velvet underground. most of the time it's a long haired guy w/ sunglasses and that laid-back-to-cool-for-school attitude. it makes me wonder if there's some sort of organization meeting secretly, deciding to compliment people's t-shirts. perhaps they think i'm one of them and it's some sort of code. of course my hair is short, i don't wear sunglasses, and i'm anything but cool. hmmmmmmm...well i've bored enough people. actually i'm kidding myself believing that anyone's made it this far in the post. hmmm...still 40 minutes before class..perhaps i could brave the heat and have my own one person sinister/b&s picnic. ciao.

p.s. appy polly loggies to Miss Little Laura Llew Hoo who is more than 2...i swear i'll contact you soon. life's been in the way of emails and computers lately, but i haven't forgotten.