Sinister: Who should Slim Shady dis next?

CaMo81 at xxx.com CaMo81 at xxx.com
Fri Sep 8 21:04:25 BST 2000

Who should Slim Shady dis next?  Answer: Nobody. If he ever even TOUCHES B&S
I will reenact the torture scene from "Reservoir Dogs" (Squee anyone?) on
him. Then, after he has suffered extremely, I will rip his still beating
heart out and show it to him. Then put him through the wood chipper, feed him
to the fish and grind his bones to make my bread. Fe Fi Fo Fum I smell the
decaying flesh of a decomposing white rapper.
    I try to respect all music, but I really can't stand rap. I mean, what's
so enticing about music that is only about sex, violence, egoism, treating
women like objects and basically glorifying everything wrong with society. I
was fishing the other day and a car pulled up with the hatchback open and the
bass pumping out of it. The "lyrics" i heard were "Girls wanna F--- me
everyday." And just today I heard a kid "singing" "All I wanna do is F---" I
mean, come on get a life.

    Ehh I guess I'm a little bitter with school having started and all, it
just doesn't seem like I get any time to myself anymore.  I have to sacrifice
sleep time just to write in my journal/notebook which I have entitled
"Derek's Twee Book of Nothingness. (Or everythingness, depending on one's
point of view.)"  Its twee green and I adore it.
    I found another twee thing from my past yesterday. A little green frog
clip thing that goes on you shirt and looks like it's crawling on you. It
goes great with my sweater.  Does anyone think I overuse the word "twee"? I
think I do but it's the greatest word in the English language.

    What's up with pinning B&S things on upside down?  I would like to order
the set of 3 badges but they are always sold out.  I can never win.
Bye for now.

                                                            Derek