Sinister: you can't stop your winking at the boys at the bar

Courtney Knopf myradio at xxx.net
Fri Sep 8 22:36:39 BST 2000

well i am ever so surprised at the handful of So Cal sinisterines who
are slowly coming out of the woodwork to admit interest in the idea of a
picnic! though i still have yet to hear from teh ghost of andy
corradino. maybe he finally chwed free from that bear trap he was stuck
in and can now only type with his nose. but either way, i'm figuring
sometime near the end of this month or early october would be best. i
will suss it out.

I had a dream last night that Trousers was the winner on 'Survivor,' but
instead of getting a million dollars, CBS only gave him a Sony
Playstation. I can only venture that i should stop eating so many Cool
Ranch Doritos before i go to sleep to avoid these bizarre dreams. don't
blame my subconscious, blame the heartburn!

xx
courtney