Sinister: jacko is wacko

Simiansurvival at xxx.com Simiansurvival at xxx.com
Sat Sep 9 04:26:59 BST 2000

hello peoples

i bought "the genius of bertrand burgalat" today...it is genius indeed.
highest recommendation. i've also been playing with that sonic foundry Acid
program, pretending to be on Warp Records. it's like tetris, fun and
addicting.

someone said something about whether or not B&S would sound different w/
session musicians...i do believe the Dog On Wheels EP was recorded with only
Stu's M & D and then some session-type music program students so i guess we
have an answer to that, eh? doesn't sound too bad- it would really blow if
the band broke up but i guess stu m has shown that he can still cut the
song-flavored mustard with anyone...or is it the song-smelling cheese?

i saw a copy of the "Get Carter" soundtrack on vinyl for $20 today while i
was out getting the Bertrand CD. does anyone know if the soundtrack is worth
$20? its brand new, wrapped and all, and i do love the get carter theme
(stereolab's version is quite spiffy). i usually dig the old soundtracks and
whatnot, but i'm hesitant to pay $20. can anyone help me?

with all of the talk about ringo... would we think differently of him if he
were sampled ad infitiumby hip/trip/slop hoppers a la clyde stubblefield and
jabo starks (old james brown drummers for those who don't know...probably THE
most sampled drummers in rap/hip hop music.) thanks to michael jackson, the
bastard, we'll never know. (for those who don't know what i'm talking about,
michael jackson actually bought the publishing rights to nearly all of the
beatles back catalogue, thereby giving samplers and beat junkies a righteous
"fuck off". one wonders why he never sampled the fucking songs himself....i
mean what the fuck does one do with beatles' publishing rights? frame them
and put them on your wall? christ, jacko could even build a "beatles back
catalogue" theme park... do SOMETHING with the fucking songs. oh wait, he
sold "revolution" to nike and made a shitload of money off of it. that's one
song. i guess that means no "revolution rollercoaster". i guess that's what
you expect from someone who thinks he looks like edgar allen poe. i thought
wackos were supposed to made exciting music, but mr j has been less and less
interesting musically in recent years, post-nose-disintegration. because,
even though his skin got lighter around the "bad" era, he still had a nose.
he even did "moonwalker". what happened after that? his nose fell off and he
broke a bunch of car windows on tv after hanging out with maculay culkin for
too long a period of time. (even maculay culkin knew Jacko wasn't cool
anymore- the next music vide he appeared in was from sonic youth, and it was
directed by harmony korine. maybe HE should have told jacko to do something
with the beatles back catalogue.) christ, jacko probably doesn't even like
chimps anymore, now that he has a kid to put diapers on instead.

my "long ridiculous post" alarm is sounding so i guess i should stop. the
thing is, michael jackson is telling me "don't stop till you get enough"...
but i think we've had enough. i'm going to put thriller on the turntable.

until next time...

gracias, aloha, moonwalks and white gloves (i mean glove),
mike j
simiansurvival at aol.com