Sinister: PICNIC TODAY NEW YORK CAPITAL LETTERS

Julie jules at xxx.cx
Sat Sep 9 16:57:18 BST 2000

When I was awoken this morning by Brian Winters on the telephone he said
"You should post again and remind people about the picnic...and write in all
capital letters."  PLEASE COME TO THE SINISTER PICNIC IT'S GOING TO BE MUCH
FUN!!!!
I wish I could draw you all a picture of the picnic spot because I'm
apparently not very good with directions, but I swear if you just go to the
southeast corner of the great lawn you'll be able to see us and hear us.  We
are pretty and loud.  Come play!

xoxo
Julie