Sinister: Re: Eminem Post

jay declan63 at xxx.com
Sun Sep 10 04:37:29 BST 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: <CaMo81 at xxx.com>
To: <sinister at missprint.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2000 7:19 PM
Subject: Sinister: Re: Eminem Post

> Just one thing to remember before I'm crucified and no one likes me anymore,
> these are the opinions of a boy surrounded by white suburbanites that think
> they live in the ghetto.
>
>                                                                    About to
> be burned at the stake,
>                                                                    Derek

yes, i know those people, and you're probably right in the thick of the worst stuff that's popular right now.  i see what you're
saying.

it's not even the message that bothers me, but that so much of current popular hip hop just sounds so bland.

why, in my day it was all different.  back then.............

jay, who actually *is* kind of fogeyish on this list.  how weird is *that*?  :)

"i believe in our love so much i'll write a song about us breaking up"