Sinister: Some people just deserve a fan club.

chris lampinen chrislampinen at xxx.com
Mon Sep 11 05:27:15 BST 2000

Hi loves.

Will Porter's parents got a new truck. He says it's like six kinds of rad.

I didn't know there *were* six kinds of rad. But-

Will did. This is why I love Will Porter. This is why you! too! should love
Will Porter. We should start a Will Porter fan club? Yes!

So! I thought some of you may be wondering- I am now sauce free save a few
stains on my lower abdomen. Any of you pondering running around wearing
nothing but Ragu-- don't leave it on too long. I look like, well, a tomato
or something. Or I did. It came out after a few showers.

Recently I've learned to detest clothes. I sleep naked, wake up naked, eat
naked, etc. I walked through the park wearing nothing but a walkman (playing
B&S of course) today. I received some gawks from middle aged women.
Shouldn't they have been covering their children's eyes or something?

Oddly enough, no one would sit next to me on the swings. *sigh* Kids.

Well, not that I'm not a kid myself.

I bet Will Porter would swing naked with me. That is why I propose a fan
club.

How was the New York picnic boys and girls? I would have loved to go, but I
didn't want to cause a ruckus. And I'm not allowed to leave the state with
out a permission slip as some of you already know...Regardless of how
jealous I am, I hope you all had a lovely, lovely time. Kisses.

Would anyone be interested in a michigan-area picnic? I'm sure we would
could get some people from ohio/canada etc. out here. I'll wear clothes, I
promise. I'll make super-yummy food too. We can find a nice place with a
pond and skip stones and/or short people. Fun? Of course! I invite you all!
Someone else needs to organize it though.

Yes, so. It's getting stuffy in my room. I think I'm going to take my
clothes off.

Love,
Christiaa