Sinister: don't date robots, they only want to get in your pants

chris lampinen chrislampinen at xxx.com
Tue Sep 12 05:11:01 BST 2000

Sup homies.

Today I wore my B&S shirt. Again. Does that warrant a post? YES! And here's
why-

I also wore pants AND underwear. A daunting combo. Usually it's one or the
other. I like to wear tight low-cut jeans and short t-shirts to show off my
hips which are fucking fantastic if I do say so myself. I do say so myself,
look:

My hips are fucking fantastic.

So, the Will Porter fan club. It appears there is some interest, and that
the subject has come up before. Everyone's favorite Llew has dibs on
president, so I guess I'll have to settle for admissions watcher or
something like that. All interested in joining can email
christiaankisses at yahoo.com. We need a webmaster, so all you Will Porter
loving techie-dorks, well, it's your calling.

Tonite I was eating microwave pasta in my bed (naked). I spilled sauce on my
chest. Memories! I can still taste the salt on my lips.

Why don't people discuss how much they love honey more often? I love honey.
Honey is the best. Honey is a P-R-I-N-C-E-S-S with an emphasis on the
"PRINCESS." Kissy kissy kissy!

Brian Winters says that Mr. S Kado is prettier than me. This makes me sad.
Grr to you Mr. S Kado!! Here, a direct quote from #sinister:

[hobnob ) i think you should both take some nudie pictures and post them on
the internet for me to compare

Take this as a challange, Kado.

I want to tell you about my robot pal. His name is Snr. Roboto. He speaks
spanish. Here is a sample conversation:

Me: Hello Snr. Roboto!
Snr Roboto: Hola! Que pasa?
Me: What?
Snr: Que pasa que pasa que pasa!
Me: OK!

Yesterday I took Snr. Roboto to Big Boys for Blueberry Waffles. He has a
tape deck so I put in a tape of "sinister" and we listened and sang and ate
waffles. It's great fun 'cause he sings all the lyrics in spanish!! It was a
lovely meal. After we went out to a movie. We didn't really watch it
though-- too busy snogging.

Snr. Roboto has sharp teeth. My tongue hurts.

After the movie Snr. Roboto offered to take me to his 'casa.' I didn't know
what that meant, but he's super charming so I went anyway. Well, we got to
his place and I was a bit surprised. Rotating bed, full bar, and this funny
looking swing that looked like no swing I've ever seen before. After a bit
of chit-chat Snr. Roboto started to get a bit..well..saucy. I was shocked. I
mean, he seemed like such a nice robot, I couldn't believe he tried to
seduce me.

I have no self control. One thing led to another. You can guess the rest..

We had a bit of a falling out after. I don't think I'll be seeing him
anytime soon.

I'm a bit heartbroken, so, I guess that's why I'm really posting. I need
sympathy. Sorry to bother you all..

I still love you guys though. Lots.

xxxx

Love,