Sinister: An appology: contary to previous statements, I am not Brian Wilson.

Lawrence Mikkelsen mikelsen at xxx.nz
Tue Sep 12 07:07:34 BST 2000

Just a quickie to say the Black Sessions CD is well and truly gone, so sorry
folk, but "there cane be only one"

I can't believe I said "And you are talking to a BIG Brian Wilson here", as
opposed to what I meant to say, which was "And you are talking to a BIG
Brian Wilson fan here". Which I believe must have been a wee bit of a
Freudian slip. Dammit, I have been packing on the kilograms (Americans -
kilograms are the metric unit of weight measurement, similar to your
so-called "pounds". English people - "pounds" as in Imperial weight
measurment, not as in unit of currency)

I think there should be more fat pop stars. That was the reason I liked
Ultrasound so much. And probably why "Everything Picture" bombed so badly.
I'm sure very few people recognised the majesty that was Andrew "Tiny" Wood,
weight in around 150 kilograms, respelndant in glitter eye makeup on "Later
With Jools Holland" .....

Lawrence