Sinister: I'm a genius too, ya know!

Grant Bennett johnny at xxx.net
Wed Sep 13 05:26:10 BST 2000

Hello, all.

I'm not much of a poster, and due to my vacation, I've not been much of
 a reader, either.  I did catch some of the bits about Nader, et. al.  I
 hope that I'm not trying to revive a dead horse/whore, but, here goes:

I'd like to encourage all American Sinisterines to visit the Libertarian
 Party's webpage at http://www.lp.org  (This is completely biased.  I
 recently joined the party.)  Check it out, and, if it suits you, contact
 your State's party chair.  If it doesn't suit you, feel free to flame
 me, and my children, and my children's children.  For three months.
 Heck, you un-American Sinisterines can check it out, too.  Without fear
 of being investigated by the un-American Activities Commission.

I think that's all I have to say right now.  Except that Belle and
 Sebastian RAWK!!!!!!!

-- Grant