Sinister: attention glasgow listees!

antti k polarmouse7 at xxx.uk
Wed Sep 13 11:51:04 BST 2000

greetings dear folks!

i decided to come out of the shadows of lurkerdom cos
i'm coming to glasgow on the 25th of september, and
i'll be there for ten day. i'll probably pop to
edinburgh sometime too. and to the countryside.

it's me summer holiday, you see. in late september!.
it also my first time in scotland.

so, if anyone would like show me around, or simply
give suggestions where to go (record stores, book
stores, clubs, pubs whatever), or invite me for a
pint,
please do. i dont trust the travel guides anymore. ;)

and if i've understood correctly, there is also a
radiohead gig (two gigs?) in glasgow. and that the
amazing, brilliant, etc. sigur-ros are the support
act.
me asks the big question: are there still tickets
available?!

oh, i had me first b&s dream a while ago! maybe i'll
tell you about it later. it's a long story...

and, i finally heard loneliness of a middle-distance
runner (along w/ paper boat and lord anthony). today
i'd say it the finest, most beautiful and stunning b&s
song.
ever. (cheers to david white and his website.)

love and woolly jumpers

antti (hailing from sunny but chilly finland)