Sinister: rivers of stardust and golden spray/smut

amy_jackson0 amy_jackson0 at xxx.uk
Wed Sep 13 13:09:35 BST 2000

have you ever noticed how just when you think everything is going really
well something happens to knock all that down?

or how when someone you love is upset, it upsets you more because you don't
totally know how to make them happier?

stuff like this has been bothering me recently.

i recently re-discovered FISHYCLAP and i adore "waiting for the moon to
rise" more and more each time i listen to it.  it's on repeat play
constantly.  it reminds me of when it's been raining all day and the sun
peeps
out from behind a hill and streams through the rain in the air then it stops
raining?  and although the light it weaker than normal and watery, it fills
every dark piece of the land and dries up all the rain.  like when someone
smiles just after they've been crying. that sort of beauty.  i love it.  by
the
way, it was sung and written by dear little Sarah, as far as i know....

i'm reading harry potter and the goblet of fire.  my brother made me promise
to read it.  at first, i had mixed opinions, i thought it was just a daft
wee kids book, but now i love it, it's so funny and makes me wish i was
magic too.  being a muggle is crap.

i should hopefully be going to see monica queen at the 13th note soon, if i
find out what date it is for definite and find some ppl to tag along with.
:)

it's one week until i move to glasgow.  scared does not cover how i'm
feeling at the moment.  more like cold sheer terror.  if you see a tall
brown haired girl with a long beige cord coat (complete with sinister
style badges) and a rucksack with a b&S patch on it, feel free to say
hi.  i don't bite.  much. ;)

i sent away for fake i.d today.  as i'll only be 17 in october, i didn't
want
to be refused entry to places every time i go out, so now i feel all devious
and cheeky. ~raises one eyebrow mischievously~
it better arrive soon though.  my mam doesn't know i've sent
for it and if she finds it she might not be pleased.  she'll probably laugh
actually, but better to be on the safe side, non?

merci et bon nuit,
madamemoiselle amy
x x x

soundtrack to this post:  my friend laura on tape, playing "the heart asks
pleasure first" (theme to "the piano" film) note perfect on the piano.
beautiful.

ps... can someone tell me where there are some kool indie clubs in glasgow
that play b&s?

pps... smut.  one of my "friends" from my old school called me "bunnyf*cker"
today.  why, i do not know, but it made me giggle. princess honey, was that
smutty enough for you?