Sinister: my first post....

Cat Franklin catslittleempire at xxx.com
Wed Sep 13 22:57:30 BST 2000

Hello all you gorgeous people.

This is another first post (where are all these new people coming
from......?), so be gentle with me.

vodkabird at gurlmail.com wrote:
>One of life's mysteries n'est-ce pas, like the toast and butter thing.

Toast will always land butter side down because the height of most tables
(or a plate held in hand), the weight of a slice of bread etc means that
when toast is dropped it only has time to do half a flip before hitting the
floor, hence it will always land butter side down. It's amazing the things
you can learn from your dad. It's amazing that I can remember that, it
having been ten years and a failed physics alevel behind me.

Jason Andreas wrote:
>SITTING DOWN AT A GIG IS UNNATURAL!!!

Does that count sitting on the floor in local indie pub to watch a possibly
great band cos my feet can't take the abuse? I do try to look indie and cute
and twee and not get trodden on by pissed up rock kids while I'm sat there.

....... Why has hotmail put all my mail in reverse order, so I think I've
missed some posts, but really I haven't? Bastards........

I've been coerced into seeing Paul Jones of the dad-friendly Manfred Mann at
Birmingham's own Ronnie Scott's tomorrow night. Two ickle questions, (a) am
I making a huge mistake, would I be better off staying home to watch Buffy,
and (b) are any of you lot going? I really just wanted to go to the
legendary Ronnie Scott's before I leave Birmingham in favour of the
University of Wolverhampton in a week or so, and my best friend booked the
tickets. She promises he'll be good, but I don't trust her - she doesn't own
any B&S.

Lemon lolly-pops,
Cat xxxxx