Sinister: by the light of the fridge

LunaLilly at xxx.com LunaLilly at xxx.com
Wed Sep 13 23:01:21 BST 2000

hi.

   I really am in no mood for writing. But tomorrow I leave for 3 weeks.
Anyway....first things first...can anyone tell me of some nice indie rock
clubs in London or Cornwall? Or even Birmingham? It would be so sweet of you
if you could. Is anyone on this list French and going to see Elliott Smith in
Montpellier? If you do and you see a girl with short black hair and quite
pale skin and black rimmed glasses standing with a very pretty girl with long
black hair and a very handsome young man....that's me and you should come say
hi.
Today I had to go get my drivers license renewed as I am turning 20 in about
2 weeks....and this 16 year old kid was there getting his for the first
time....and he was adorable....very lovely and I so wanted to ask him if he
like Belle and Sebastian or anything like that. But I chickened out badly.
It's so refreshing to hear about or see 15 and 16 year old kids...breaking
the mold of suburban clones. I am also enchanted with this boy who lives
ofcourse in Seattle which is half way across the country from little old
Omaha.
OK...so I am leaving.....but I am so sad about the gas wars. What a sad way
to start a trip.  I will be keeping my eyes open for the Sinister people. Our
indie rock show here played String Bean Jean which is my fav! Has anyone
heard of Snailhouse? Buy it if you haven't.
Love, Olivia