Sinister: Me & the Major don't know where....

radiation girl radiationgirl21 at xxx.com
Thu Sep 14 01:46:05 BST 2000

Hey sinister -

It's been a while, but I was wondering if somebody living in the UK could
give me an idea of some prices - some b&s content here.

B&S CONTENT
-----------
My friend is currently in Europe and she is going to buy me a uk release of
"legal man" single and some new doc martens as my old ones have a hole in
the sole due to my old flatmate wearing them to work (she still owes me lots
of money - don't you hate that?)  I'm in OZ so I'll have to almost triple
our currency anyway, but if you could drop me a line it would be much
appreciated.

OLYMPIC CONTENT
---------------
I would just like to add that we are SOOOOO bored with the olympics.  Here
in Adelaide we have a big clock (left over from new years) counting the
days, hours mins and seconds til the opening ceremony.  Lame?  I think
so....  However, I guess it is a bit exciting now it's so close, just so we
can quit listening to all the transport and venue complaints and get on with
it.  There are also many nice looking sporting teams staying in adelaide at
the moment, including the russian diving team, and the dutch football team,
right across the road from my work in the hilton hotel.  You would not
believe how much security they have there!  We have to get our bags scanned
like at the airport, just to go into the bar for lunch.  Roll on cute
men.....

Thanks for the time,

Juliya