Sinister: The buoy's where the large raft's strapped

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Thu Sep 14 03:42:25 BST 2000

Hello,

Carey Lander said:
"men, dont do that stupid warbly whistling all round
the shop.and if you do dont stand with your hand on
your hip and do andrew loyd webber. its not ladylike."

Hmm.. I must admit that I'm an avid warbly whistler myself, what's worse
I am also a boy-trolley-racer and yes I do powerslide my trolley round
corners...

But, but but if I have put stuff in my trolley (with lowered suspension
and alloy wheelcaps of course) that I later decide that I don't want, I
always put it back where it belongs rather than leaving it on any old
shelf.  See I can be a good boy too! :)

Okay maybe I just do that to have an excuse to wheelspin my trolley around
the supermarket... hehehe.

Peter Miller said:
"Well it's a good job we don't need petrol to talk shite about the Beatles,
that's all I can say. My favourite Beatle is the legendary fifth Beatle,
Stuart Little"

The fifth Beatle is my favourite beatle too, but I always thought George Best
is supposed to be the fifth beatle?!  And I bet no one knows that Isobel
was the slickest footballer you'd ever see!  She used to train Sturan and
this is why he kicked arcs at ATP.  Unfortunately she's now dogged by
alcoholism, if you don't believe me..

1) She directed the legal man video!  Did you see the amount of alcohol
featured?? Huh? Huh?  Still not convinced?
2) Remember the B&S TOTP appearence?  Any idea why Isobel looked all spaced
out?  Bet you didn't know how many bottles of whiskeys she downed beforehand.

So there we are, Isobel is actually George Best, but with disguises such
as headscarves, blonde hair and tweeness.  Plus sideburn removal.

Enough silliness for now hehe I'm on my bike, hmm actually it's a trolley :)
phroooooom... (ken speeds off)

Boy racer Shopping trolleys and Red Bulls!
Ken