Sinister: Is it hot in here or did I just walk into the room? I just walked into the room.

chris lampinen chrislampinen at xxx.com
Fri Sep 15 03:31:10 BST 2000

x!

Someone mentioned fashion. Well, I can't resist.

Today I decided to make myself look nice for class. I'd love to go into
detail as to what I was wearing, but I know some of you (yes, you know who
you are..) would get all hot and bothered and end up having to take a
shower, and being the nice fellow I am, I'll hold back for the sake of you
poor souls.

This will be sufficient: I was by far the best dressed and most attractive
person on campus today. How do I know this, you ask? Research.

I knew I was looking really fucking sexy when I woke up this morning so I
went to school a couple hours early and scoped everyone else out. I spent an
hour or two walking this way and that, looking at random people and thinking
"Hm, if I am a ten, which I am, he/she is...around
-123981283." As I've already told some of you, I had to smoke a lot and eat
junk food in order to keep myself from reaching perfection and negating
existance. Yes, you're welcome-- I love you too.

Everyone was eyeing me. The girl's were swooning, the gayist's eyes were
full of lust, and the straight boys were trying to pretend they weren't
staring in envy (which they certainly were). I was looking at my reflection
on the door and saw no fewer than many sets of eyes locked on my sexy self.
I put a little hip-swiveling into my step just to rub it in.

As we all know by now, I have great hips.

Unfortunately, I am all look, no touch. Well, unless you're a certain listee
with my crush vote *ahem*.

Oh, yes, this *is* a B&S list. So, let us discuss those fine brits!

I've devised a scale for rating sexiness. 0 is Carnie Wilson, 10 is me. This
is how the band fared:

Stuart M: 5
Rest of Band: 1

And some random people I fancy:

Chan Marshall: 9
Me: 10 and then some

Now.

I'd love to stay and chat so more (because I love you all so very dearly)
but I do believe I've had a rather long day. I'm exhausted. Besides, if I
sleep November 8 will come faster. At least, it better.

I hope you all are lovely, for if my reflection is any reflection, I surely
am.

Love,
Christiaan

PS: A call to arms for a few of you to post:

Porter Power: GO!
Marie Madness: GO!
Erica Ecstasy: GO! (again!)
Carey Crassness: GO!
McMcMc McStruction: GO!

Grab your keyboards, comrades-- start a revolution!! And then-- Let Us Eat
Snacks!!