Sinister: 5. Testy Culbert, 6. It protrudes, 7. No vocal cords, etc.

jmcf jmcf at xxx.ca
Fri Sep 15 22:41:51 BST 2000

I'm really sorry but

a) if you live in/near Toronto and
b) you know and love the Winnipeg band The Weakerthans and
c) you somehow don't know that they are playing a show in Toronto
tomorrow night

here's some news for you...

The Weakerthans are playing "Ted's Wreaking Yard" on College tomorrow
night (16 September -Saturday)

1) Ted's Wreaking Yard is cool
2) the Weakerthans are lovely - and anyone who loves B&S will appreciate
the Weakerthans musical stylings (I think anyway)
3) that is all

If you are there and see a guy totally loving the Weakerthans that's me.

B&S content:

my B&S T-shirt is smelly (probably stained) and rolled up wrinkled in my
closet.. so I won't be wearing it tomorrow since I have no time to "fix"
that problem before tomorrow.

jmcf