Sinister: WhErE's BiLL GruNdY NoW?

velocity farewell velocity_girl_is at xxx.uk
Sun Sep 17 18:49:52 BST 2000

Hi sinister lot,
I kept wondering why it is so hard to start a sinister
post... I wanted to start this post writting about
this girl on telly faking an epileptic crisis... I
wonder what Ian C. would have to say about that...
mmmmm
Instead, I'm going to tell you the story of another
girl who found herself in London and spent there 17
days... 17 days of - as Paula would me to say-
                BooZe ExpLoSioN!!
Oh dear! I wrote a whole post and then deleted it as I
found it really silly... not that this one seems to be
any better...
Ok... I met everyone at the George my first night
there... Big Gays Mark and Martin, Mr Trousers, Joe
PF, Pam and steady Mike, lovely Lixi, Richard mmm...
my darling Carey who stayed with me for 2 weekends and
she helped me to deal with the tubes and everything...
and the 2 american girls, Miss Courtney and her friend
Sarah... sorry if I forgot anyone...
but I won't bore you with the whole journal of my
visit there... I'll just give you the
           HiGhLiGhtS
TrOuSerS' GaRdeN PaRtY... I think that was one of my
best nights there... some of us were in the blanket
kingdom in Mr T's balcony whilst Joe's guitar gently
weeped... and we all sang and told stories... I was
really envious of Mr Popkins' record collection!! And
I have to say that trousers is an excellent cook and
his potato salad is highly reccomended...
SiNiStER PiC-NiC... yes we had red knickers on, not
bright red as we couldn't find any... and it poured
down and we were walking barefeet with Lixi cause we
wanted to show off our cherry red toe nails...
Big Gay Mark managed to cripple Richard on footy... he
just sprained his unkle tho'... I don't want you to
think that Mark is a violent person... no no... he's
such a sweetheart!! He can't harm anyone, not
intentionally that is... Vicky what do you think?
FrEuD'S... a coctail bar... we met there and got
pissed once more... I met Erica at last... I have to
say that she's really a doll, very sweet and an
amazingly stylish girl... Paul made some pics of us...
we looked glamorous but the pics were really really
dark... and then we went to this chip shop and it was
great... but I still can't eat fish!
PiZzA ExPrEsS... sorry again I was late... as everyone
can certify I'm nothing like my name "velocity girl"
when it comes to punctuality...
WhItE SoCkS and BlAcK ShOeS... yes!! Trousers is
trying to revive the Johnny Marr style... don't give
him style tips... he won't listen to you... do you
remember the Pale Fountains?
LuCy and HeR NaIlS... Lucy has great nails... I was so
jealous... we went to this pub in islington called
"the Famous Cock" (!) to meet Dudley and Joss... they
were playing that night at upstairs at Garage...
Dudley made Joss change his slayer t-shirt into a
black shirt!! So, whilst we were waiting for the irish
boys, Lucy put a nail varnish out of her handbag and
started painting her nails... after the gig, we went
back to the pub and had serious conversations about
animal testicles and how they can be cooked! yes, I
know!!
GeOrgE HeNrY DiCkiE... yes, he's real!! We went to
this pub and we exchanged lollipops and then had sword
fights with them... I was really jealous of his barbie
doll ring but he refused to give it to me... then we
thought we should exchange watches but we didn't cause
his was very boyish for me... and GH had the coolest
Dr Who badge ever!!
StArrY SaRaH'S BuBblE MaChInE... Sarah arrived at the
George with Olivier and Kenjuggle with this bubble
machine... I don't remember who was the bubble
champion... I think it was Ken but I may be wrong...
Starry also knackered poor BG Martin off in DDR.. but
he was in great DDR form as he practiced loads in
NY...
LiXi'S InSuLt CaNdY... that was the night we met sir
William Messent at the george again... some american
tourists came there and were making photos as that pub
is a historical one... Dickens was going there, I
think... at the end they kept clapping their hands for
their guide... so we were applauding too... then me
and Lixi decided to buy some sweet stuff and came back
with this candy with written insults on them... very
educational, mind you... I learnt all these new
english words...
TrAcK & FiElD... it was kind of boring... I hope
Strange Fruit will be better... actually I have no
doubt about it... the best moment was at the end when
they played "another girl another planet" by the Only
Ones, one of my fave songs ever... and Lucy came there
with a great black dress and tights looking absolutely
fab... and Giles... Giles you bastard!! why didn't you
call me on Saturday?
MaDaM TuSsAuD'S MuSeuM... somewhere I wanted to go and
I didn't! I wanted to go there and snog Jonny Rotten
and Paul would make a pic of me snogging J.Rotten, but
we were never able to wake up at a descent time...
next time though definetely as I'm going back to
London after x-mas probably if not sooner...  You
think I could stay away? No way...
I was really depressed when I came back to Greece...
All I could think of is going back... so I went to
this record shop and bought a Beaumont LP and a New
Distraction E.P. featuring Baxendale, Ricky Spontane,
Teenbeat and Abbey Grange, to indulge myself a bit...
Now I need to buy some clothes... that will definetely
make me feel better...
Another thing is that I missed AllY CiNnAmoN CooK!! As
he went to London the day I was leaving!! Next time!!
Oh dear, that was long!! And I haven't told you half
of it!! I'm keeping the juicy details for myself!! I'm
just messing of course...
OK, till next time take care all of you...
 hugs
      Vel xxx

PS: Alix, Lucy and Martin, sorry I haven't emailed
yet... I will soon... and I would like to give Alix a
huge hug since I didn't have the chance to say goodbye
to her... I hate goodbyes anyway...