Sinister: Attention listee's in England!

robert smith strappingarab at xxx.com
Mon Sep 18 15:52:39 BST 2000

Hello everyone!

Some of you may or may not remember the plight of listee Janne Lardot.
Let me take this oppertunity to refresh your memories.
Janne lives in Finland. Now I'm not saying there's anything wrong with
Finland but this is a bit unfortunate for Janne.
You see, Janne is about to be plucked from the free world and place in to
national service.
There may be nothing we can do about this, but we can give him a jolly good
sent off!
So, here's the plan. Anyone who can make it, be in Camden Town on Saturday
the 23rd of September for the Free Janne party. :]
We'll probably start in the Man in the Moon pub by the lock but we're open
to suggestions for later on.
Now Janne is going to be away for more than a year and will only be in
Britain for a couple of days, so we all have to show him that we all love
him....... plus its a good excuse for a sinister meet up. :]
Anyone who wants to come (you know you do) send me an e-mail or give me a
call. My number is 0403 79 30 76.
Write it down, because if you get lost on Saturday I'll come and find you :]

bye for now
robert smith

p.s. Anyone I've ever met from the list can expect me to harass them to
come! you've been warned.....