Sinister: for anyone who wants to share...

The Magnificent HEMO as_fein at xxx.com
Mon Sep 18 20:42:31 BST 2000

Just a quick request for all of you lovely readers...
As I have been so furiously downloading from N#pster the past few months,
trying to squeeze as many songs out as i can before the courts shut them
down,
With horror i realize that i have run out of things to download!
Perhaps i am just forgetting the names of all that bands who i heard and
thought 'yeah,i'll have to check them out...'

It is a pretty specific category though- those that you don't like quite
enough to shell out the money for the cd, but those you like enough to spend
a few hours downloading...

So my question is this-
does anyone have any recommendations for bands that i might want to hear?
Preferably a bit Belle and Sebastian-y?
And please don't assume that i have heard anything already- i'm extremely
deprived.
See, it has also occured to me that there might be a whole wealth of
fantastic music happening ELSEWHERE and i just don't know about it.
So now is your chance to rescue me from the clutches of destiny's child,
korn, and limp biscuit. and the other 2 songs the california radio stations
keep playing.
I would appreciate any and all suggestions-
as_fein at hotmail.com

cheers then,
kimie