Sinister: Fw: LowFly

Arnaldo Pedro arnaldopedro at xxx.pt
Mon Sep 18 23:41:47 BST 2000

Hello!

Esgar from LowFly Records, here.
Hope you enjoy my new drawing and that you can take a look on LowFly
Homepage, now with new layout and new informations.

To all of you asking "What the hell is that LowFly thing?!...", well, it's a
record label, in Portugal. We have released records by artists like Bonnie
Prince Billy, Jad Fair, Anomoanon, Clockwork, Us Forretas Ocultos....

We also release a magazine called CRU, with lots of comics, cinema, and
music.... and Mondo Bizarre, another project where we are involved, has just
come out with a new issue. You can ask your copies for FREE! (#4: Shellac -
Earth Crisis - Queens of the Stone Age - Royal Trux - Rancid - Earthlings? -
Dr. Frankenstein - The (International) Noise Conspiracy Up, Bustle and Out -
Vandals - Belle and Sebastian - Dance Hall Crashers - J Church - Blonde
Redhead - Momus - ...And You Will know Us by The Trail of Dead - Poster
Art...)

If you have a band, distro, store or label, or if you draw some comics,
please contact us. Maybe we can work together in the future.
We would love to hear from you!!!!

Here's our adress:
http://fly.to/lowfly

lowfly at ip.pt

Hope you can take a couple minutes and visit our site!

All the best!