Sinister: Rice could be steaming

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Tue Sep 19 02:19:15 BST 2000

Hello,

"I was surprised, I was happy for a day in 1975"

Well I was, cos I wasn't born back in 1975... but, I have been having
thoughts lately why I managed to be happy, I haven't been able to achieve
a thing when I could have done so much, I talk to other people and they
are all so knowledgeable, and I just know about absolutely nothing.  I
never commit myself to anything and I have an attention span of about 5
minutes.

It has been fine because I was never under any pressure, but next year
I'll be out of University and in the real world, missing out on the
security of a job offer next year really made me think, "what the hell
can I do?"  I manage okay at most things but I don't have a real talent
for anything in particular, I have no focus, no direction.  It is such
pants, I want to do something good but I am too lazy, too shy to take
chances.

I am going to change it tho, from this semester on, I am going to make
myself someone useful, face up to the world with pride in my face and a
can of Red Bull in my hand.  I am even going to actually completely
finish a song that I'll write, and it's going to be bluddy grate.

Buck loads of B&S contents in there there was!

Saying all that tho, as vel vel said, I was le champ de la machieene
bubblbes, so if anyone is looking to hire a profession bubble blower,
I'm your man.  Althought I did fail to perform one time when everyone
was watching at the pub, apparently I'd make a rubbish porn star, ah
well I can't steal all the limelight off chris lampinen. :-)

sgazzetti said:
"the tautology is in the title song of an lp, in fact"

Is the answer:
An hour and a half on a bus takes a long time?

If Sturan decides that an hour and a half is a long time, then surely it
doesn't matter whether it's on a bus, on a train or whatever.  I guess..
but then the whole sentence doesn't make much sense anyway, but I have a
feeling that some of it adds no meaning to the sentence.

Did I win?  I hope my prize is not a durian, gawd I have had the "pleasure"
of being fed durians when I was young, and althought my mum chooses her
durians carefully by the traditional Chinese method of elbowing boys in the
groin in Chinese groceries(?!), durians still isn't my kind of thing.

I hope also that Chinese girls don't choose boys like they choose their
durians... think about the pain!  I dunno tho they probably do tho, boys
with durian style hair do seem to pull all the girls, afterall.

Nice Hair and Red Bulls!
Ken