Sinister: Shrug

Chris Paluch keleidoscopic at xxx.com
Tue Sep 19 05:24:47 BST 2000

Those who are Sinister,
It is going to be another october, soon.  last time
this year I was listening to momus non-stop for some
reason, that and the judybats and Belle and Sebastian.
 That summer was wasted, and wasted for good reason.
I was in the midwest then, it was fairly easy to find
indie kids and lovers of brit pop, and fairly hard to
find anyone who liked folk, save a few fellow lovers
of B&S and Nick Drake.
I am in New England now, Vermont to be exact.  It is
nice, but something is missing.  Yes it may be
something differant than what was missing in the
midwest, but still something is missing.  Maybe there
is just a lack of depression and sadness.  And
sometimes sadness is missed as well. Misery is
sometimes a needed emotion...
I have finished an album to...one that I can actually
call an album, but that is something else altogether.
But i actually feel like i accomplished something
after hundreds of songs.

Well maybe there is something within the mountains and
streams, but I still have yet to find my heart here.
But I may just be looking in the wrong place.

And maybe i will write posts that make sense and are
not silly, nah.

Chris Paluch