Sinister: composure

jonny five jonnyfive at xxx.com
Thu Sep 21 13:41:35 BST 2000

dear sini,

i seem to be falling further and further behind sini, never reading
messages as they come but scrolling through 14 digests at a time. sorry if
i have insulted anyone...

so, moving home. what a crapfest. i'm in a flat with people who actually
like the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, and it's all a bit upsetting. i did go to
offbeat. sorry if you wore B&S clothing (yes you in the black and white
IYFS t-shirt) and i didn't dare speak to you. i was too busy admiring
people dancing to the state i am in (diagrams available on request), and
trying to get alex to kiss me. still, er, the olympics! absolutely no irony
involved in an opening ceremony which turns the aborigines into a commodity
after spending two centuries trying to eradicate them. nice!

just thought i'd get a mail in before the 2nd and 3rd years return to sini.
lots of love
j.xxx

ps thanks to honey for namechecking me about 13 posts ago
pps where is pauline L. shivers? and can we start a comp. to give her a new
signature. i go for:
mens pulses race
when she's in the place
she's pauline l shivers