Sinister: Post from the tired summers mind

CaMo81 at xxx.com CaMo81 at xxx.com
Fri Sep 22 02:02:46 BST 2000

    Hi all. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy with school. I
got to see High Fidelity yesterday.  Pretty great.  I knew that they played
Seymore Stein but I didn't know he actually says "It's the new Belle and
Sebastian." Twice none the less!
I wish they used a better song though, SS doesn't really represent them well.
Jenowl: FF7 ehh? I bought it when it first came out. Honestly, one of the
best games ever made. Keep us posted about Aeris though....
Anyway, I'm going to head outside with my telescope now.  Goodnight

                                                    Derek

    "This Suburb can now be deemed the most ridicuous place in the World" --
Radiohead