Sinister: yad yppah a tahw

MS ms664 at xxx.com
Fri Sep 22 03:47:59 BST 2000

Well don't just feel like a dirty vouyer, and i like
it. i have been on the list for a few months now just
reading everybodys thoughts.
Life has been such a toaster lately (up and down) but
there is always so many good stories on sinister.
Always something to make me smile. But i am happy to
report that today is a happy day. First, i slept in
and was late to uni, which always makes me feel good.
Them when i got here, usually i sit around reading
boreing journals all day, but i have managed to find a
multitude of fun and interesting things to do today.
And, the photocopier was in such a good mood. It made
me feel good. Perhaps a little bit too good? Also when
i got out of bed today, it looked like it would rain
and now, it is such a beautiful day outside. What more
could a child like me ask for.
Happy prospect for the near future. Quiting my job.
Going bush-walking for a while, about 10 days in the
wilds of Tasmania. Where is Tasmania, asks everybody
who does not live in Australia (and possibly a few who
do) It is this little island hanging of the bottom of
Australia. And it has some of the most beautiful and
untouched wilderness areas in the world. I have been a
few time before. It is such a relaxing place to sit a
watch everything and nothing.
Olympics; lets not talk about it.
Today i found two dollars, it made me feel so happy.
And i got a free coffee, it made me feel so jittery.
Thats about it for my dyslexic and disconnected brain.

Micka
-there's nothing as practical as a good theory.