Sinister: green to red

Kendra M Speirs speirs at xxx.edu
Sat Sep 23 23:21:28 BST 2000

dear sinister ....

there is an unidentified liquid on this keyboard ... one i only discovered
when the tips of my index fingers made contact with the f and the j. at
this little green imac in the corner of a science lab ... three inches
from the scale on which we weigh out heaps of toxic chemicals and just
below a shelf packed with numerous brown bottles with tiny skulls and
crossbones printed on their labels and long lists of the possible short
and long term effects of skin contact ... i am a bit nervous. but so far,
no burning or itching sensations.  if you don't hear from me for awhile,
you might guess what has happened.

i'm off to see modest mouse at the electric factory in philly -- monday
night ... if anyone in or around the area would like to join. i'm being
accompanied by two argentinians and an american girl ... but would be
curious and delighted to meet some fellow sinisterians.

it is a sheet of dark grey outside and a heavy mist ... remanents of that
tropical storm from florida. all elaborate cloud patterns and shocks of
lightning, intense downpours and forceful haphazard wind gusts have
faded out. it is still. still and grey.

until later,
kendra

 .... love to jt, buried in another lab, in another land ... and the
newest addition to sinister ...