Sinister: Burritos, Barcelona, Baxendale and more....

elenita99 elenita99 at xxx.com
Sun Sep 24 13:01:47 BST 2000

My darling Sinister,

I am back! Yeah! I missed all your posts so much!
So many things happened in those two last months and I've got plenty to tell
you! I will be nice and use that "little title" method so if you are not
really interested you can avoid some bits or the whole post :)

-Mexico-
Mexico was ace. It was the best holidays I've ever had, really. I could go
on and on during hours on everything I saw, everyone I've met, and all my
discoveries but you might find it a bit boring :). Anyway I've you want more
details and/or pics you know where to find me.

-Barcelona, take 1-
After all that travelling, I didn't even had time to say hello to my mum and
I was off to Barcelona. 10 hours of train (better than flying but still...),
a torture, as I ended up on the 7th hour without any battery in my MD. I
thought I'd die but finally no.
Barcelona is SO nice. The city is beautiful, it's warm, people are nice and
I might even learn some words of catalan. (I might, be careful)

-Barcelona and fellow listees-
Well, as any well-educated sinistereen, I phoned Mr Jordi after getting
there. And I've even met him. (here I see some people getting jealous) Which
was really nice.
Then he promised to introduce me to Mr Miller, but well it seems that Mr
Miller is away for the week-end or doesn't answer the phone. Argh. So I'll
make this official: Mr Miller, are you up for a drink? I'll be nice and
polite and I won't take a picture of you unless you want to (even if some
listees offered me indecent amounts of money for your pic)

-Barcelona and the Independent Music Festival-
As I am a lucky person I arrived on time to enjoy that lovely festival.
Which has been a success so far...

On Friday night we saw Baxendale! I must apologise here to Erica, Han and
all Baxendale fans for all I previously said: they rock. The gig was really
really good, I danced all around and enjoyed myself so much. I also
discovered I had a crush on Alex, but then Trousers told me he's got a
girlfriend, and "she is a cutie", he said. So am I :). But I bet poor Alex
doesn't know it. Argh. Life is unfair.

On Saturday we saw Piano Magic, and it was pretty cool, and The Mongolfier
Brothers, who were very very good. Not dancing all around the place, but
well I am not only a soul girl, after all :)

Tonight is the last night, but my God what a night! The Bluetones, Sexy
Sadie, The Satellites are playing. So I think I will enjoy myself once more.
How cool is life these days...Well apart from the fact I am still homeless,
but music feeds me, you know.

Well that is it for today, don't expect me to be so talkative next time, but
well it has been a while...
Love to you all
Elena